Trex Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (TREX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Trex Company (NYSE:TREX) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $15.31, below its previous 52-week low of $15.40 with 111,542 shares traded as of 1:16 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 251,900 shares over the past 30 days. Trex has a market cap of $261.5 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are down 33.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Trex Company, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes wood/plastic composite products primarily for residential and commercial decking and railing applications in the United States.
- Practice your TREX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV