Cameco Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CCJ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cameco (NYSE:CCJ) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $17.43, below its previous 52-week low of $17.46 with 1.4 million shares traded as of 1:16 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Cameco has a market cap of $7.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 54.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Cameco Corporation operates as a uranium producer, supplier of conversion services, and fuel manufacturer. The company's Uranium segment involves in the exploration for, mining, milling, purchase, and sale of uranium concentrate. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, equal to the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CCJ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV