MedAssets Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (MDAS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- MedAssets (Nasdaq:MDAS) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $9.08, below its previous 52-week low of $9.09 with 190,960 shares traded as of 1:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 620,200 shares over the past 30 days. MedAssets has a market cap of $589.1 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 52.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. MedAssets, Inc. provides technology enabled products and services for hospitals, health systems, and other non-acute healthcare providers in the United States. It operates in two segments, Spend and Clinical Resource Management, and Revenue Cycle Management.
- Practice your MDAS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV