NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First American Financial (NYSE:FAF) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $12.41, below its previous 52-week low of $12.45 with 326,218 shares traded as of 1:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 635,900 shares over the past 30 days. First American Financial has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 14.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. First American Financial Corporation provides various financial services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Title Insurance and Services, and Specialty Insurance. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.3, below the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 14.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FAF trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FAF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV