The Great Commodities Heist
I previously devoted an entire commentary to the subject of how so-called "hoarding" preserves markets, much like animal "conservation" (or "hoarding" of animals) preservers endangered species. It is "shorting" which destroys markets, for the very reason I already provided: It sabotages supply by under-pricing, inevitably leading to shortages and higher prices.
Despite the outrageous crimes being committed in our commodity markets, ordinary investors have no choice in their own actions. The descent of our governments into such blatant criminality is proof of the severity of the economic problems which they try to hide from us -- as well as demonstrating the magnitude of their desperation.
It would be genuine "speculation" (and risk) for commodity-holders to pull their wealth out of these sectors and convert it back into the same paper which are own governments have vowed to destroy. The laws of supply and demand can never be violated. They can only be perverted over the short term, before their inexorable fundamentals restore "balance" to a market.
The more extreme the manipulation, the more severely the pendulum must swing back. The holders of commodities need only stand their ground -- and watch the paper-holders complete their own economic suicide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV