NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Centrais Ele. Brasileira S.A. Eletrobras (NYSE:EBR.B) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $11.49, below its previous 52-week low of $11.51 with 253,624 shares traded as of 12:46 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 351,700 shares over the past 30 days. Centrais Ele. Brasileira S.A. Eletrobras has a market cap of $15.9 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 29.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. Eletrobras, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and commercialization of electric power in Brazil.
- Practice your EBR.B trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EBR.B
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV