NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Flowserve Corporation (NYSE:FLS) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $72.87, below its previous 52-week low of $72.88 with 376,599 shares traded as of 12:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 782,000 shares over the past 30 days. Flowserve has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 37.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Flowserve Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells precision engineered flow control equipment. The company operates in three segments: FSG Engineered Product Division, FSG Industrial Product Division, and Flow Control Division segments. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.7, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FLS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FLS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV