Seadrill Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (SDRL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Seadrill (NYSE:SDRL) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $26.19, below its previous 52-week low of $26.26 with 2.7 million shares traded as of 12:31 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.9 million shares over the past 30 days. Seadrill has a market cap of $13.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 18.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Seadrill Limited, an offshore drilling contractor, provides offshore drilling services to the oil and gas industries worldwide. It also offers platform drilling, well intervention, and engineering services. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.6, above the average energy industry P/E ratio of 6.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SDRL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV