RICHMOND, Va., Oct. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Corporation (NYSE: UVV) will host a live audio webcast of the Company's New York presentation to investors at www.universalcorp.com on Wednesday, October 5, 2011.
The webcast will air a presentation by George C. Freeman, III, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, W. Keith Brewer, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, and David C. Moore, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and will be in listen-only mode. It will start when Mr. Freeman begins to address the audience, which is expected to be at 12:45 p.m., Eastern Time.
An archived copy of the webcast will be available at www.universalcorp.com until 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time on January 5, 2012.
All remarks made during the conference call will be current at the time of the call, and the language of the call will not be updated to reflect subsequent material developments.The use of any comments made by Universal employees or other participants during the call will be restricted for background use only and not for attribution. The contents of the presentation are the property of Universal Corporation, protected by copyright law, and may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of Universal Corporation. Rebroadcast of the copyrighted call or any portion thereof is prohibited. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Universal Corporation is the leading global tobacco merchant and processor and conducts business in more than 30 countries. Its revenues for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011, were $2.6 billion. For more information on Universal Corporation, visit its web site at www.universalcorp.com. SOURCE Universal Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV