NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $48.15, below its previous 52-week low of $48.49 with 319,993 shares traded as of 12:20 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 527,600 shares over the past 30 days. Jones Lang LaSalle has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 38.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated provides integrated real estate and investment management services to owner, occupier, and investor clients worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.8, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your JLL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about JLL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV