Old Republic International Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ORI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE:ORI) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $8.61, below its previous 52-week low of $8.68 with 402,077 shares traded as of 12:16 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Old Republic International has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 34.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Old Republic International Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in insurance underwriting business. It operates in three segments: General Insurance, Mortgage Guaranty, and Title Insurance. The company has a P/E ratio of 53.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ORI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV