NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc (NYSE:ARR) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $6.64, below its previous 52-week low of $6.71 with 1.4 million shares traded as of 12:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been three million shares over the past 30 days. ARMOUR Residential REIT has a market cap of $522.2 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. No company description available. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.3, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 4.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ARR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ARR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV