Callaway Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ELY)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $5.09, below its previous 52-week low of $5.09 with 152,519 shares traded as of 11:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 824,900 shares over the past 30 days. Callaway has a market cap of $347 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are down 35.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Callaway Golf Company, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells golf clubs and golf balls. The company's golf clubs include drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters.
- Practice your ELY trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV