Imax Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (IMAX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Imax Corporation (NYSE:IMAX) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $13.69, below its previous 52-week low of $13.70 with 681,298 shares traded as of 11 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Imax has a market cap of $982.3 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are down 48.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. IMAX Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an entertainment technology company worldwide. It specializes in digital and film-based motion picture technologies. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.5, equal to the average media industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your IMAX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV