Harsco Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HSC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $18.73, below its previous 52-week low of $18.85 with 225,922 shares traded as of 10:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 809,500 shares over the past 30 days. Harsco has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 31.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Harsco Corporation provides engineered solutions to industrial customers worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Harsco Infrastructure, Harsco Metals & Minerals, Harsco Rail, and Harsco Industrial. The company has a P/E ratio of 79.8, below the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 95 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HSC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV