Cal Dive International Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (DVR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cal Dive International (NYSE:DVR) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $1.81, below its previous 52-week low of $1.83 with 101,484 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.6 million shares over the past 30 days. Cal Dive International has a market cap of $190.5 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 66.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Cal Dive International, Inc., a marine contracting company, provides manned diving, pipelay and pipe burial, platform installation, and platform salvage services to the offshore oil and natural gas industry.
- Practice your DVR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV