Petroquest Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (PQ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Petroquest Energy (NYSE:PQ) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $5.34, below its previous 52-week low of $5.35 with 505,877 shares traded as of 10:10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Petroquest Energy has a market cap of $367.4 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 27% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. PetroQuest Energy, Inc. operates as an independent oil and gas company. It engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of oil and gas properties in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas, as well as onshore and in the shallow waters offshore the Gulf Coast Basin. The company has a P/E ratio of 64.7, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PQ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV