The Board of Directors of Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX: GTG; NASDAQ: GENE) has with great pleasure appointed Dr. Mervyn Cass as a non-executive Director of the Company.
Dr. Cass is a practicing medical practitioner and, after 28 years as the senior partner in an occupational medical practice in Port Melbourne, accepted the appointment as Medical Director of a plastic surgery centre in 1996. He was the founding Chairman of the Australasian Occupational Medical Group and was a Director of Wolfe Research Pty. Ltd., a private medical biotech company associated with RMIT University. He has been an advisor to the Victorian Government on Workers’ Compensation and Radiological Standards in general practice. Dr. Cass is currently an executive member of the Jewish Community Council of Victoria, the roof body of the Victorian Jewish Community.
The Company’s Chairman Mr. Sid Hack said, “The Directors of Genetic
Technologies are delighted that Mervyn has agreed to join the Board. His
substantial experience in the fields of medicine, women’s health and
restorative surgery will be of great practical and immediate value in
the growth and development of the Company’s cancer diagnostics business.
We very much look forward to working with Mervyn at this important time
in the history of the Company.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV