NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- YPF Sociedad Anonima (NYSE:YPF) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $34.04, below its previous 52-week low of $34.11 with 37,062 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 466,300 shares over the past 30 days. YPF Sociedad Anonima has a market cap of $13.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 32.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. YPF SOCIEDAD ANONIMA, an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in Argentina. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.6, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 19.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your YPF trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about YPF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV