CGG Veritas Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CGV)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CGG Veritas (NYSE:CGV) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $16.76, below its previous 52-week low of $17.44 with 16,874 shares traded as of 9:38 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 170,700 shares over the past 30 days. CGG Veritas has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 42.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Compagnie Generale de Geophysique-Veritas S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides geophysical services and equipment to the oil and gas exploration and production industries in France and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 187.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CGV trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV