NetScout Systems Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NTCT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- NetScout Systems (Nasdaq:NTCT) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $11.31, below its previous 52-week low of $11.34 with 4,029 shares traded as of 9:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 548,300 shares over the past 30 days. NetScout Systems has a market cap of $503.2 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 50.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. NetScout Systems, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, sale, and support of unified service delivery management, service assurance, and application and network performance management solutions worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.5, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NTCT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV