The Villela & Villela Law and Lobbying firm, founded in 1946, has been commissioned to contract Onyx Service & Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: ONYX) to construct the $84 Million (USD) solar power project for Roatan, Honduras. The project, approved last week, will assist Honduras in becoming more self-reliant for electrical power as opposed to using diesel for generation, which comes at a very high cost. Once under contract, the project will proceed through the normal regulatory process before breaking ground. The project capacity is currently 18.5 megawatts and is expected to take over 65,000 280-watt solar panels. Onyx is also currently in talks to increase the size of the solar power capacity up to 58 total megawatts, once the original 18.5 megawatt facility comes online.
Details of the new 18.5 Megawatt Solar project can be seen at http://www.solar-stock.com/solar-diesel-reduction.html - a copy of the project schematics can also be downloaded from the site.
ONYX management has identified a lucrative market for solar power projects in areas that use diesel produced electricity, such as Roatan - which currently relies 100% on costly and unreliable diesel produced electricity. Numerous nations throughout Latin America and the Caribbean use diesel generated electricity as their sole method of supplying power to their citizens and businesses. The advantages of solar energy to these countries can be seen both financially and politically.
ONYX president Malcolm Burleson has recently returned from visiting Roatan and also Panama City, Panama and Bogota, Columbia where he is seeking closure on developing new solar projects there as well. The Company is also fielding an array of potential new solar-related power projects throughout Central and South America as well as the Caribbean.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV