HOUSTON, Oct. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Gastar Exploration Ltd. (NYSE Amex: GST) today announced that it will be presenting at the Johnson Rice Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans, LA on October 3-6, 2011.
J. Russell Porter, President and CEO, will make a presentation at 3:45 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, October 5. To listen to an audio webcast of the presentation and view accompanying presentation materials, visit the Investor Relations page of Gastar's web site at www.gastar.com and select Events/Presentations. A replay will be archived on the web site shortly after the presentation concludes.
About Gastar Exploration
Gastar Exploration Ltd. is an independent company engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and oil in the United States. Our principal business activities include the identification, acquisition, and subsequent exploration and development of natural gas and oil properties with an emphasis on prospective deep structures identified through seismic and other analytical techniques as well as unconventional natural gas reserves, such as shale resource plays. We are pursuing natural gas exploration in the Marcellus Shale in the Appalachian area of West Virginia and central and southwestern Pennsylvania and in the deep Bossier gas play in the Hilltop area of East Texas. We also conduct limited coal bed methane development activities within the Powder River Basin of Wyoming and Montana. For more information, visit our web site at www.gastar.com.Company Contact:Gastar Exploration Ltd. Michael Gerlich, Vice President and CFO713-739-1800 / email@example.com Investor Relations Counsel: Lisa Elliott / Anne PearsonDRG&L: 713-529-6600 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com SOURCE Gastar Exploration Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV