Orange Business Services today announced it will continue to enhance its cloud computing portfolio with a new secure remote access service called Flexible SSL, using a Security-as-a-Service model that is based on Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) Junos® Pulse.
Flexible SSL provides business customers secure remote access to corporate resources and sensitive data from desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets. Flexible SSL increases security for corporate customers as their global workforces become increasingly mobile and the number and types of connected devices – both corporate and personal – continues to grow rapidly. Flexible SSL complements Orange Business Services Business VPN, an award-winning, fully managed IP-based VPN service that facilitates secure and efficient connectivity in 177 countries.
Flexible SSL enables secure remote access to a company’s internal IT system from any device via different network connections, such as WiFi, 3G and DSL. This service, which can be opened to different user profiles such as employees or third parties, substantially improves remote user efficiency and productivity without jeopardizing security. It also provides other customer benefits:
- simplicity: a single, self-contained service with automatic provisioning;
- agility: scalable (from 10-1,000s of concurrent users), on-demand service allows for automated real-time changes via a unique administration interface;
- cost efficiency: Opex versus Capex benefits, predictable costs with no up-front capital investment; subscription can be modified on a monthly basis; and
- high performance: industry-leading SLAs.
Flexible SSL is enabled by Juniper Networks Junos Pulse – a simple, intuitive client that provides secure, authenticated access for remote and mobile users – and by Juniper Networks SSL VPN Virtual Appliance that enables a scalable cloud offering architecture. For more information, please visit the Junos Pulse web page.“Enabling the mobile workforce is a top priority for CIOs and CSOs given the inherent productivity gains – however doing it in a way that gives employees flexibility in areas like personal smartphone or laptop choice while maintaining strong corporate security controls is the key,“ said Sanjay Beri, vice president and general manager, Junos Pulse Business Unit, Juniper Networks. “Flexible SSL from Orange Business Services based on Junos Pulse solves this problem by enabling secure corporate access from any device at any time for applications of any type.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV