The Market Vectors ETF Trust announced regular monthly distributions today for its six municipal income ETFs, Market Vectors Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF, Market Vectors Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF, Market Vectors LatAm Aggregate Bond ETF and Market Vectors Mortgage REIT Income ETF.
The following dates apply to today’s distribution declarations:
|Ex-Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
|October 3, 2011||October 5, 2011||October 7, 2011|
|Intermediate Municipal Index ETF||ITM||Monthly||$0.0593|
|Long Municipal Index ETF||MLN||Monthly||$0.0715|
|Short Municipal Index ETF||SMB||Monthly||$0.0270|
|High-Yield Municipal Index ETF||HYD||Monthly||$0.1440|
|Pre-Refunded Municipal Index ETF||PRB||Monthly||$0.0270|
|Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF||EMLC||Monthly||$0.1175|
|Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF||FLTR||Monthly||$0.0160|
|LatAm Aggregate Bond ETF||BONO||Monthly||$0.1140|
|CEF Municipal Income ETF||XMPT||Monthly||$0.1380|
|Mortgage REIT Income ETF||MORT||Quarterly||$0.6800*|
|*includes income from first day of trading, August 17, 2011|
The majority, and possibly all, of this distribution will be paid out of net investment income earned by the Fund. A portion of this distribution may come from net short-term realized capital gains or return of capital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV