The diversified services industry closed the day down 1.7%. Innotrac Corporation (INOC), Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc (INFI), Ambow Education (AMBO), and LML Payment Systems Inc (LMLP) were all winners today within the diversified services industry with Myriad Genetics Inc (MYGN) being today's featured diversified services winner. Myriad Genetics Inc rose 15 cents (0.8%) to $18.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 309,580 shares of Myriad Genetics Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 754,300 shares. Myriad Genetics, Inc., a molecular diagnostic company, focuses on the development and marketing of novel predictive medicine, personalized medicine, and prognostic medicine products. Myriad Genetics Inc has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 19.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Myriad as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Myriad Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MYGN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV