AutoZone Inc (AZO): Today's Featured Services Winner
The services sector closed the day down 2.4%. Innotrac Corporation (INOC), Seven Arts Entertainment Inc (SAPX), Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc (INFI), and Bidz.com Inc (BIDZ) were all winners today within the services sector with AutoZone Inc (AZO) being today's featured services winner. AutoZone Inc rose $2.33 (0.7%) to $319.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 459,240 shares of AutoZone Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 419,700 shares. AutoZone, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories. AutoZone Inc has a market cap of $13.4 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.5, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates AutoZone as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
- You can view the full AutoZone Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV