Ralcorp Holdings Incorporated (RAH): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Winner
The food & beverage industry closed the day down 1.5%. Pilgrims Pride (PPC), Cagle's Inc (CGL.A), Tianli Agritech Inc (OINK), and 57th Street General Acquisition (CRMB) were all winners today within the food & beverage industry with Ralcorp Holdings Incorporated (RAH) being today's featured food & beverage winner. Ralcorp Holdings Incorporated rose 94 cents (1.2%) to $76.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 803,222 shares of Ralcorp Holdings Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. provides various food products and ready-to-eat cereal products. Ralcorp Holdings Incorporated has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ralcorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full Ralcorp Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV