Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services Inc. (LTS): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner
The financial services industry closed the day down 1.9%. Noah Holdings (NOAH), MicroFinancial Inc (MFI), Siebert Financial Corporation (SIEB), and PowerShares DB Agriculture Double Short ETN (AGA) were all winners today within the financial services industry with Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services Inc (LTS) being today's featured financial services winner. Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services Inc rose 2 cents (1.3%) to $1.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 221,443 shares of Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 398,700 shares. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of financial services primarily to corporate and institutional clients, and high net-worth individuals in the United States. Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services Inc has a market cap of $265.4 million and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 29.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV