The aerospace/defense industry closed the day down 0.3%. American Defense Systems Inc (EAG), Astrotech (ASTC), Breeze-Eastern Corporation (BZC), and Sifco Industries Inc (SIF) were all winners today within the aerospace/defense industry with Heico Corporation (HEI) being today's featured aerospace/defense winner. Heico Corporation rose 47 cents (1%) to $49.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 186,281 shares of Heico Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 192,700 shares. HEICO Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. Heico Corporation has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.9, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Heico as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- You can view the full Heico Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about HEI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV