The food & beverage industry closed the day down 1.5%. AgFeed Industries Inc (FEED), Coffee Holding Company Inc (JVA), Jones Soda Company (JSDA), and Key Technology Inc (KTEC) were all decliners today within the food & beverage industry with Farmer Bros (FARM) being today's featured food & beverage loser. Farmer Bros fell 30 cents (-5.6%) to $5.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 65,946 shares of Farmer Bros exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 107,700 shares. Farmer Bros. Co., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, wholesale, and distribution of coffee, tea, and culinary products in the United States. Farmer Bros has a market cap of $84 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 70.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Farmer Bros as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Farmer Bros Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about FARM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV