Domino's Pizza Inc. (DPZ): Today's Featured Leisure Winner
The leisure industry closed the day down 2.6%. PokerTek Inc (PTEK), Lakes Entertainment Inc (LACO), Ark Restaurants (ARKR), and Bowl America Incorporated (BWL.A) were all winners today within the leisure industry with Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ) being today's featured leisure winner. Domino's Pizza Inc rose 28 cents (1%) to $27.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 933,636 shares of Domino's Pizza Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 961,100 shares. Domino's Pizza, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a pizza delivery company in the United States and internationally. The company sells and delivers pizzas under the Domino's Pizza brand name. Domino's Pizza Inc has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.7, above the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 18.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 70.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Domino's Pizza as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Domino's Pizza Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV