China BAK Battery Inc. (CBAK): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
The industrial goods sector closed the day down 2%. Insituform Technologies (INSU), Ingersoll-Rand (IR), Sun Hydraulics Inc (SNHY), and Presstek Inc (PRST) were all decliners today within the industrial goods sector with China BAK Battery Inc (CBAK) being today's featured industrial goods loser. China BAK Battery Inc fell 8 cents (-8.9%) to 82 cents on light volume. Throughout the day, 121,071 shares of China BAK Battery Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 260,400 shares. China BAK Battery, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, commercialization, and distribution of various standard and customized lithium ion rechargeable batteries. China BAK Battery Inc has a market cap of $57.4 million and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are down 53.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates China BAK Battery as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally weak debt management, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full China BAK Battery Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV