The leisure industry closed the day down 2.6%. Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN), Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain (CCSC), MTR Gaming Group Inc (MNTG), and Wynn Resorts (WYNN) were all decliners today within the leisure industry with Benihana Inc (BNHN) being today's featured leisure loser. Benihana Inc fell 8 cents (-0.9%) to $8.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,750 shares of Benihana Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,600 shares. Benihana Inc. operates Benihana teppanyaki-style Japanese restaurants. It also operates other Asian restaurant concepts that include RA Sushi and Haru. Benihana Inc has a market cap of $52.4 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 218.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Benihana as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Benihana Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV