The Board of Directors of Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI; "Company") today declared a quarterly dividend of 13 cents per share. The dividend is payable on November 1, 2011 to shareholders of record on October 18, 2011. In addition, Acuity Brands announced that it will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 11:00 a.m. ET on Friday, January 6, 2012, in the Ballroom of the Four Seasons Hotel, 75 Fourteenth Street N.E., Atlanta, Georgia. The quarterly meeting of the Company's Board of Directors will also take place that day.
About Acuity Brands
Acuity Brands, Inc. is a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of luminaires, lighting control systems and related products and services with fiscal year 2010 net sales of over $1.6 billion. The Company's lighting and system control product lines include Lithonia Lighting®, Holophane®, Peerless®, Mark Architectural Lighting(TM), Hydrel®, American Electric Lighting®, Gotham®, Carandini®, RELOC®, Antique Street Lamps(TM), Tersen®, Winona® Lighting, Synergy® Lighting Controls, Sensor Switch®, Lighting Control & Design(TM), Dark to Light®, ROAM®, Sunoptics®,
acculamp(TM) and Healthcare Lighting®. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Acuity Brands employs approximately 6,000 associates and has operations throughout North America, Europe and Asia. All trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV