Malaga Financial Corporation (OTCBB:MLGF). The Board of Directors of Malaga Financial Corporation announced today the declaration of a cash dividend in the amount of 10 cents per share to shareholders of record on Oct. 14, 2011. The dividend will be paid out on or about Oct. 18, 2011. Randy C. Bowers, President and CEO, remarked, “We appreciate the loyalty and support of our shareholders and are delighted to reward them with our 29 th consecutive quarterly cash dividend.”
Malaga Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered on the Palos Verdes Peninsula with branch offices located on the Peninsula, in Torrance and now in San Pedro. For 26 years, Malaga has been delivering not only competitive banking services to residents and businesses of the South Bay, but also real estate loan products custom-tailored to consumers and investors. As the largest community bank in the South Bay, Malaga is proud of its continuing tradition of relationship-based banking and legendary customer service. The Bank’s web site is located at www.malagabank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV