8. Toyota Camry
Average paid: $19,624
Ordinarily, a carmaker's staple midsize like the Camry wouldn't see a deep end-of-year discount. Then again, this hasn't been an ordinary year for Toyota.
Still reeling from last year's recalls and facing production slowdowns thanks to the Japan earthquake and tsunami, Toyota watched sales fall by more than 8% this year and sales of its newly redesigned Camry drop by more than 7%. Granted, this discount applies only to a sedan with manual transmission, but a midsized car that gets a combined 30 miles per gallon shouldn't have required this much incentive to sell under normal circumstances.
It's not the only Toyota powerhouse on this list, however...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV