8. Toyota Camry
Average paid: $19,624
Ordinarily, a carmaker's staple midsize like the Camry wouldn't see a deep end-of-year discount. Then again, this hasn't been an ordinary year for Toyota.
Still reeling from last year's recalls and facing production slowdowns thanks to the Japan earthquake and tsunami, Toyota watched sales fall by more than 8% this year and sales of its newly redesigned Camry drop by more than 7%. Granted, this discount applies only to a sedan with manual transmission, but a midsized car that gets a combined 30 miles per gallon shouldn't have required this much incentive to sell under normal circumstances.
It's not the only Toyota powerhouse on this list, however...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV