10. Honda Pilot
Average paid: $27,504
The Pilot was redesigned for 2012, which makes that $1,626 discount on the two-wheel-drive, four-door LX model seem just a little light. Compared with a $32,000 Chevy Traverse, a $35,000 GMC Acadia or a $29,000 Toyota Highlander, however, that $27,500 price looks a little more like a deal.
That reduction's a bit more necessary if Honda's going to move its Pilot surplus against similarly priced Ford Explorers and Jeep Grand Cherokees, which have each outsold the Pilot this year amid Honda's supply shortages. Even under those circumstances, however, Honda's managed to increase sales of the Pilot more than 4% this year, making it, the CR-V and the Insight the only Hondas to get any traction this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV