HiSoft Technology International Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HSFT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- HiSoft Technology International (Nasdaq:HSFT) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $8.95, below its previous 52-week low of $8.98 with 155,438 shares traded as of 2:09 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 258,700 shares over the past 30 days. HiSoft Technology International has a market cap of $311.2 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 67.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. HiSoft Technology International Limited provides outsourced information technology (IT) and research and development services in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 16, below the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 27.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HSFT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV