- Mineralised gold zones extended and upgraded by wide-spaced drilling at the Excelsior gold project in Nevada, USA.
- Maiden 3657m RC drilling by Global has intersected multiple zones of shallow, oxidised gold mineralisation over a total strike length of 2.2km.
- The individual zones and the overall mineralised trend remain open along strike and at depth.
- True width of the intercepts are not known at this stage
- Geochemical/geological data indicate the mineralisation is part of a >9km long zone with no known drilling outside the area drilled by Global.
- Follow-up infill drilling planned around the newly discovered zones and other targets along strike.
Nubian And Global Strike Further Gold At Excelsior
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts