ABBOTSFORD, BC, Sept. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Nubian Resources Ltd (TSXV:NBR) is excited to announce that the company, who has a 30% retained interest in the Excelsior property in Nevada, in a recent exploration program conducted and managed by Global Geoscience, has intersected multiple zones of shallow, oxidised gold mineralisation over a minimum strike length of 2.2km. Significant intercepts are…
GE08: 7.6m at 5.1g/t Au from 93.0m
GE14: 7.6m at 2.9g/t Au from 19.8m
GE02: 3.0m at 4.7g/t Au from 0mGE19: 6.1m at 1.9g/t Au from 117.3m GE15: 13.7m at 0.8g/t Au from 61.0m Highlights
- Mineralised gold zones extended and upgraded by wide-spaced drilling at the Excelsior gold project in Nevada, USA.
- Maiden 3657m RC drilling by Global has intersected multiple zones of shallow, oxidised gold mineralisation over a total strike length of 2.2km.
- The individual zones and the overall mineralised trend remain open along strike and at depth.
- True width of the intercepts are not known at this stage
- Geochemical/geological data indicate the mineralisation is part of a >9km long zone with no known drilling outside the area drilled by Global.
- Follow-up infill drilling planned around the newly discovered zones and other targets along strike.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV