ABBOTSFORD, BC, Sept. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Nubian Resources Ltd (TSXV:NBR) is excited to announce that the company, who has a 30% retained interest in the Excelsior property in Nevada, in a recent exploration program conducted and managed by Global Geoscience, has intersected multiple zones of shallow, oxidised gold mineralisation over a minimum strike length of 2.2km. Significant intercepts are…
GE08: 7.6m at 5.1g/t Au from 93.0m
GE14: 7.6m at 2.9g/t Au from 19.8m
GE02: 3.0m at 4.7g/t Au from 0mGE19: 6.1m at 1.9g/t Au from 117.3m GE15: 13.7m at 0.8g/t Au from 61.0m Highlights
- Mineralised gold zones extended and upgraded by wide-spaced drilling at the Excelsior gold project in Nevada, USA.
- Maiden 3657m RC drilling by Global has intersected multiple zones of shallow, oxidised gold mineralisation over a total strike length of 2.2km.
- The individual zones and the overall mineralised trend remain open along strike and at depth.
- True width of the intercepts are not known at this stage
- Geochemical/geological data indicate the mineralisation is part of a >9km long zone with no known drilling outside the area drilled by Global.
- Follow-up infill drilling planned around the newly discovered zones and other targets along strike.