Redwood Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (RWT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Redwood (NYSE:RWT) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $11.41, below its previous 52-week low of $11.42 with 167,404 shares traded as of 12:16 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 731,800 shares over the past 30 days. Redwood has a market cap of $909.8 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 22.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Redwood Trust, Inc., a financial institution, together with its subsidiaries, invests in, finances, and manages residential and commercial real estate loans and securities. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.2, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your RWT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV