5. RPM International (RPM) is a paint products manufacturer. The company will announce its first quarter results on Oct 5.
Net income for the quarter is estimated to increase by 8% to $74.50 billion with sales surging 9% to $975.50 million, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at 58 cents for the quarter, as compared to 53 cents in the prior-year quarter. For the same period, operating profit is seen rising to $131.5 million from $122 million. Meanwhile, dividend per share is seen rising to 21 cents from 20 cents in the year-ago period.
In late July, the company paid a quarterly cash dividend of 21 cents per common share. Currently, the company has a dividend yield of 4.4%Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend a buy, while 40% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 46.6% to $27.60 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV