6. National American University Holdings (NAUH - Get Report), is a provider of post-secondary education primarily focused on the needs of working adults and other nontraditional students. Besides, it also has multifamily residential real estate operations in Rapid City, South Dakota. The company will announce its first-quarter results on Oct 5.
Net income for the quarter is estimated at $1.75 million on sales of $25.40 million, as compared to $1.34 million recorded on $23.17 million sales for the same period in 2010, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at seven cents for the quarter, as compared to five cents registered in 2010 first quarter. Meanwhile, operating profit is seen rising by 32% to $2.78 million from same quarter in 2011.
In early July, the company paid a quarterly cash dividend of three cents per common share. Currently, the company has a dividend yield of 0.8%.All the three analysts covering the stock recommend a buy on it. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 65.7% to $12.00 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts