These nine stocks spread across diverse sectors have analyst-estimated upside potential of 21% to 66% with average buy ratings of 58% while average hold ratings of 36%. Among these nine stocks, RPM International (RPM) and Yum! Brands have high dividend yields of 4.4% and 3.0%, respectively.
These nine stocks are arranged based on earnings release date.9. K12 (LRN), a technology-based education company, offers curriculum and educational services designed to facilitate individualized learning for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. The company will announce its fourth-quarter results on Oct. 3. For the company's fourth quarter, net loss is narrowed down to $0.48 million from $1.33 million in the same quarter a year ago, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are seen at breakeven as compared to a loss of 4 cents per share earlier. Sales for the quarter are seen increasing by 39% to $123 million from $88.3 million in fourth quarter of 2010. Operating profit is seen at $0.32 million as compared to an operating loss of $1.88 million. Of the nine analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend a buy, while 22% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 34.2% to $35.67 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV