Insituform Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (INSU)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Insituform Technologies (Nasdaq:INSU) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $11.49, below its previous 52-week low of $11.61 with 334,164 shares traded as of 10:20 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 479,300 shares over the past 30 days. Insituform has a market cap of $521.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are down 49.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Insituform Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides proprietary technologies and services for rehabilitating sewer, water, energy, and mining piping systems and the corrosion protection of industrial pipelines in North America and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.1, equal to the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your INSU trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV