MATTHEWS, N.C., Sept. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTEK) continues to extend its reach as one of the leading worldwide providers of electronic table games with the release of its new ProCore platform. ProCore is a multi-player, server-based electronic gaming platform that deals live table games.
ProCore will be featured at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas October 4-6. Interested operators can visit booth #1141 for a demonstration.
"ProCore broadens our product portfolio by giving us a flexible platform on which to introduce new game content, while extending our presence on the gaming floor," commented Mark Roberson, PokerTek's Chief Executive Officer. "The ProCore platform expands on our PokerPro leadership position, providing operators a scalable electronic table games solution."
ProCore offers the following features:
- SAS and TITO compatible - accepts bills, tickets and/or player account cards
- Unique large center display encourages player interaction
- Server-based solution provides flexibility to expand game library
- Game rules, number of decks, limits and payouts are easily configured by the operator
- Provides unlimited possibilities to track and analyze game, player and financial statistics trends
- Can remain open 24/7 without a host, or can be hosted to further enhance the player experience and operator revenue
- Customizable hardware, felt and cabinetry designs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV