The computer software & services industry closed the day up 1.1%. Recon Technology (RCON), BluePhoenix Solutions (BPHX), Datalink Corporation (DTLK), and Shanda Interactive Entertainment (SNDA) were all decliners today within the computer software & services industry with Park City Group Inc (PCYG) being today's featured computer software & services loser. Park City Group Inc fell 16 cents (-3.7%) to $4.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,900 shares of Park City Group Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,700 shares. Park City Group, Inc. operates as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider that brings unique visibility to the consumer goods supply chain, delivering actionable information. Park City Group Inc has a market cap of $48.4 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 20.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Park City Group as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income and generally weak debt management.
- You can view the full Park City Group Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PCYG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV