The diversified services industry closed the day up 0.8%. CIBT Education Group Inc (MBA), China HGS Real Estate Inc (HGSH), CTPartners Executive Search (CTP), and MoneyGram International Inc (MGI) were all winners today within the diversified services industry with Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC) being today's featured diversified services winner. Jacobs Engineering Group rose 80 cents (2.4%) to $34.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Jacobs Engineering Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. provides professional, technical, and construction services. Its principal services comprise various aspects of engineering and construction, operations, and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting services. Jacobs Engineering Group has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.1, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 24% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Jacobs Engineering Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Jacobs Engineering Group Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JEC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV