The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner
The consumer non-durables industry closed the day up 0.03%. Tufco Technologies (TFCO), Fuwei Films Company (FFHL), Myers Industries Inc (MYE), and Kenneth Cole Productions (KCP) were all winners today within the consumer non-durables industry with Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) being today's featured consumer non-durables winner. Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose 52 cents (5.2%) to $10.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8.6 million shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.3 million shares. The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and sale of tires, and related products and services to consumer and commercial customers worldwide. Goodyear Tire & Rubber has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 16% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates The Goodyear Tire & Rubber as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally poor debt management, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV