EZCorp Inc. (EZPW): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner
The specialty retail industry closed the day up 0.3%. iParty Corporation (IPT), Midas Inc (MDS), OfficeMax Inc (OMX), and Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc (BBW) were all winners today within the specialty retail industry with EZCorp Inc (EZPW) being today's featured specialty retail winner. EZCorp Inc rose 90 cents (3.2%) to $29.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 366,783 shares of EZCorp Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 607,800 shares. EZCORP, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, lends or provides credit services to individuals to meet their short-term cash needs. EZCorp Inc has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.2, equal to the average specialty retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates EZCorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full EZCorp Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV